@hellosugarplum's Zoom Class
Sign up below to join us on Zoom to learn how to make @hellosugarplum's gorgeous pies! This class is pay what you can, with a $5 suggested donation. All donations go to Fair Fight Action! You can send your donation directly to our venmo (include your email!) or to Fair Fight Action (just email us a screenshot), and we will send out the zoom invitations on Saturday.
Time of Class: 12/12/2020 1:00 pm CST
- Crust Ingredients: flour, cold butter, sugar, salt, and ice water
- Apple pie filling: a variety of apples (for sure at least one Granny Smith), sugar, salt, butter, cinnamon, tiny bit of lemon juice.
- For variation: ground cardamom
- caramel variation: brown sugar, butter, half-and-half or cream, vanilla, salt.
- Pumpkin pie filling: pumpkin purée- if canned, pure pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, brown sugar, cornstarch, salt,
- Pumpkin pie spice: ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground cloves, ground nutmeg
- Tools: Rolling pin, knife or cookie cutters